Already have a security SIA license? Looking for a change of job role or expand your industry knowledge?
Looking for CCTV Operations Training Course? A fresh, exciting start towards a safe role in the UK security industry?
At Iridium Training Academy, we pride ourselves in delivering the best training the security industry has to offer. Our CCTV training course is no exception. You will work through the SIA’s two compulsory CCTV training course units with our resident professionals. We have a state-of-the-art in-house CCTV systems to learn about the industry, job roles and also the responsibilities required. ITA trainers will teach you responsibilities as a CCTV operator, give you the required knowledge you need. Our professionals will make sure you know how to control, co-ordinate and deal with real-life incidents. You will also learn about emergency procedures and related legislations. Our four day course will help you cover the SIA’s two major CCTV units including:
Common Security Unit:
- Module 1: Private Security Industry and Awareness of the Law
- Module 2: Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative
- Module 3: Fire Safety Awareness
- Module 4: Emergency Procedures
- Module 5: The Private Security Industry
- Module 6: Communication Skills and Customer Care
CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance) Specialist Module (22 hours)
- Session 1: Introduction to the Roles and Responsibilities of the CCTV Operator
and other CCTV Staff
- Session 2: Codes of Practice, Operational Procedures and Guidelines
- Session 3: CCTV Equipment and its Operation
- Session 4: Control Room Communications and Access Control
- Session 5: Legislation
- Session 6: Dealing with Incidents
- Session 7: CCTV Surveillance Techniques
- Session 8: Emergency Procedures in the CCTV Control Room
- Session 9: Health and Safety at Work in the CCTV Environment
To know more about the qualifications required for the course, please visit: Required Qualification for Public Surveillance (CCTV)
Where is the CCTV training course held?
Our state-of-the-art training academy based in South East London will accommodate you to learn in a relaxed and professional environment. You will be taught by our experienced team of professionals. Our training academy provides cafe facilities and a modern learning environment.
How can I apply?
You can speak with one of our team to discuss your training. You can also book onto the next convenient cctv training course. Call us on 0208 301 8415, Email us at email@example.com, or click here to use our online booking form or request a call-back using the form below.
Paying for your course
There are several ways to pay for your cctv training course. You can use our online booking system, or pay throughHotcourses. You can also pay by card over the phone or pay Cash in person.
Request a Call-Back